I am an aspiring Health Coach who embraces evolution. I trust in my intuition that every event unfolding in my life is an opportunity presented before me to learn, grow, and ascend through purposeful and intentional action. I believe with conscious willpower, focus, faith, and playfulness that I can manifest a life of meaningful contribution and fulfillment through consistent commitment to courageous, balanced decision-making and unconditional love.
To be honest with myself and those reading my post, I am still in the very early stages of understanding who my niche clientele is and so, instead of being specific about who I provide my services to, I am open to any and all that wish to work with me where we can establish a shared respectful working partnership (alliance).
I am also in the preliminary stages of understanding what value I will provide to my prospective clients, but I will list what I feel to be generalized problems that I’ve dealt with in my life, moved through successfully, and have gained clarity on (you may notice overlaps of those that resonate with you):
- Anxiety, depression, perfectionism, narcissism, and excessive anger
- Self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-worth
- Career transition
- Lack of direction, focus, meaningful contribution, motivation, and purpose
- Emotional regulation, processing, and healthy navigation
- Moving from a ‘fixed’ mindset to a ‘learner’ mindset through embracing failure
- Healthy relationships, platonic and romantic, and with the self; unconditional love, commitment, vulnerability and connection, the role of the masculine and feminine, self-care, boundaries, growth and learning
- Surrender, acceptance, and faith – issues of control and power struggles
- Finding balance, calmness, and inner-stillness in decision-making
- Living presently and embracing reality
- Authenticity and honouring the self
- Finding humour, lightness, happiness, and joy
- Patience and resilience
- Romantic partnership loss, grief, and moving forward with life without resentment
- Cynicism, overly critical and judgmental behaviours
- Procrastination and laziness
- Burnout and overwhelm
- Mind-body connection
- Minimalism and simplicity
I am currently undertaking the final component of my education (Practicum) to become a Certified Health Coach.
Details of the individual sessions I am offering during my practicum are as follows:
- Free, as I must offer my services voluntarily for duration of the practicum
- Not recorded
- Each individual session is 1-hour maximum or shorter, depending on the client’s needs
- Offered in-person (negotiated ahead of time), by phone, or via live video (ex: Skype, Teleconference, Facebook Messenger, Google Duo, etc. I am open to suggestions about preferred platforms)
- A negotiated and agreed upon working partnership (alliance) before we begin working together; respective roles of Coach and Client
- Confidentiality will be maintained fully and will be covered in the written alliance
- My availability is typically before 9am and after 7pm Monday-Friday, and weekends are typically open
If my message resonates with you, please reach out to me by providing your contact information below and I will set up a phone call with you to see if we’re a good fit working together.